Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Failed to load resource in ASP.Net using the WebDatePicker
posted

Hello,

I can't figure out what I need to get the WebDatePicker to work properly. I get the attached failed to load resources errors. I can't find good documentation on what is necessary to work with these controls in WebForms. I have properly registered the assembly and everything in my .aspx page, and can reference the control but it doesn't render.

Images.zip
Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello, 

WebDatePicker (as well as most of the Infragistics ASP.NET controls) require particular resources like .css and .gif files. These resources are by default located in ig_res folder of the project. What is more, this folder is created and populated with the required files when an Infragistics ASP.NET control is added to the project/page using the Visual Studio Toolbox and dragging the control from the toolbox to the VS Design window. I suggest you to use the same approach, so this folder is created for you.

In case you already have  ig_res folder with the required resources in other project at hand, you could just copy/paste it in the current one.

Additionally, you could change the ig_res folder name and location in case you prefer so, and this could be set in the Web.config file.

Please let me know how this approach works for you!

Children
No Data