Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igDatePicker - Uncaught Error: MinValue option can not be set runtime.
posted

After updating to 2015.2 I am getting the error "Uncaught Error: MinValue option can not be set runtime." when trying to set a minValue for an igDatePicker that I have.

My app allows the user to select a date range, such as the previous 3 months or previous 6 months.  When that change was made I was adjusting the minimum and maximum dates as needed via something like "igDatePicker("option", "minValue", StartDate);"  This would prevent the user ever being able to select a date outside of the ranges I set.  Meaning, they were unavailable to the user in the datepicker itself. 

Now with 2015.2, I am getting this error and the dates are still available.

How can I set these dates at run-time now?  

Lastly, why would something like this change? It's quite ridiculous and extremely frustrating.

Parents
    posted

After a bit more testing, minDate and maxDate can be set.  However, the drop down calendar does not respect these values.  I can still pick dates outside of the minimum or maximum dates I have set.

Reply Children