Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Windows form Application Deploy: Error while trying to run the executable file on w7 64 bit machine
posted

Hi,

Following the development of a windows form application with Infragistics trial license and the creation of executable EXE file, while trying to run the file on w7 64 bit machine an error has occured.

The W7 machine from which the error is detected is not the same machine used to develop and create the executable application.

The Infragistics version employed for the development of the windows forms application is 15.2 (2015.2) trial version.

The machine provided of the executable application has no Infragistics version installed.

N.B. The generated executable can start without errors on the development machine whereas the error presented if run on any machine w7.

Can you help me to knows the issue?

When i create the executable file with infragistics trial version, can i deploy on every machines or i have to buy commercial license for execute it without error?

Thanks

Parents Reply Children
No Data