Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Usage of NUCLiOS 2016 Volume 1 on OSX 10.11.5 + XCode 7.3
posted

Hello,

In an effort to use the IGCalendarView in the app I'm currently developing, I installed NUCLiOS 2016 Volume 1 using the .dmg file that's been made available through this website.

The installation path of NUCLiOS is "/Developer/Infragistics/NUCLiOS 2016 Volume 1".

Next, I opened up the SamplesBrowser example project that is part of the NUCLiOS installation using XCode 7.3 (7D175). After successfully building the project, it ran just fine on an iPad simulator.

I then created an empty sample project to which I tried adding the IG.framework (Target -> Build Phases -> Link Binary With Libraries -> Add -> pick IG.framework) and #importing the IG.h header file. That didn't work, as XCode complained it couldn't find IG.h (or any IG header file for that matter). In an attempt to solve this problem, I provided some entries for the settings section Project -> Build Settings -> Search Paths:

• 'Always Search User Paths' -> Yes
  • Framework Search Paths -> "/Developer/Infragistics/NUCLiOS 2016 Volume 1"
  • Header Search Paths -> "/Developer/Infragistics/NUCLiOS 2016 Volume 1/Headers"

However, XCode continues to claim it cannot find IG.h, which is something I cannot get my head around.. Are my project settings somehow incomplete or incorrect? I uploaded the empty test project I mentioned above to Dropbox (link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8tq4fdrubadwkb/IGTest.zip?dl=0). Can someone of the NUCLiOS dev team take a look at this project and tell me why the header files cannot be found?

Thanks in advance.

Parents Reply Children