Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
MVC Hierarchical grid
posted

Hello,

I'm testing the MVC Hierarchical grid with the following code. I can't edit the child rows and I can't select one child row, it selects all the child row.

@(Html.Infragistics()
.Grid(Model)
.ID("igGrid")
.AutoGenerateColumns(false)
.PrimaryKey("ID")
.Features(f =>
{
f.Updating().EditMode(GridEditMode.Row);
})
.UpdateUrl(Url.Action("CfgCatalogsSaveData"))
.Columns(column =>
{
column.For(x => x.ID).HeaderText("ID");
column.For(x => x.Name).HeaderText("Name");
})
.ColumnLayouts(layouts => {

layouts.For(x => x.CfgCatalogItems)
.PrimaryKey("ID")
.AutoGenerateColumns(false)
.AutoCommit(true)
.Columns(childcols1 =>
{
childcols1.For(x => x.ChoiceValue).HeaderText("Valeur");
childcols1.For(x => x.Label).HeaderText("Texte");
childcols1.For(x => x.Congruent).HeaderText("Compliant");
})
.Features(g =>
{
g.Updating().EditMode(GridEditMode.Row);
})
;
})

.DataBind()
.Render())

Best regards,

Alain

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello

Alain

Both issues are doubtlessly identified with the reality you are not characterizing the ID section for the youngster format yet at the same time set it as an essential key. Redesigning requires that there is a right and special essential key characterized accessible for the information source you are altering. Determination would choose all lines that have the same PK and since the PK section is not characterized all qualities for it will be "invalid" creating the conduct you are encountering.

I trust this makes a difference! If it's not too much trouble let me know whether you have any uncertainty. To know more check out CRB Tech latest Techno Updates

Regards

Rshirsagar

Children
No Data