Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Binding data passed in from a model then updating table with SignalR
posted

Hi,

I have a datasource that is configured by a single call to a service. I want to make that call in my controller.

Then I want to bind that data to an infragistics/igniteUI table.

After that is done. I want to update or add entries to the table with javascript because I need realtime updates that I am currently handling through SignalR.

I thought this shouldn't be that hard. But I haven't been able to find an example where the datasource is bound in a controller or to a model passed into a view and then is updated with the javascript. It seems that the table is always bound to an HTML table or other HTML element if the table is later updated with javascript. This of course doesn't work for me since I need to pass in that initial dataset that is set in the controller or even if the grid is defined in the controller.

So is this possible? Do you know where I can find an example of this being done? Or can you show me what it would look like? I'll also be happy to provide code if you want more clarification.

Thanks in advance.

Parents Reply Children
No Data