Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property.
posted

I am using Infragistics v16.1 and have encountered an issue where i have a web data grid with 25 columns and 1000 blank rows. After copy/paste 1000 records from excel and click submit button getting below error: "Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property.".

I already set EnableAjax="false" and EnableAjaxViewState="false" and added _callbackManager.setTimeout(600000) in web data grid initialize function.

I already went through some of the posts regarding the same , but not able to find any solutions.

How to fix this issue.should I be able to find this in any documentation?

cheers

Rajesh

Parents
No Data
    posted

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed reading this post. big fan, thank you!
    - yify

Children
No Data