Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinTree.v16.2 : Object reference not set to an instance of an object
posted

We recently upgraded Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinTree.v14.1.dll to Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinTree.v16.2 and having this issue. Please let us know if you have fixed this issue.

Unexpected error has occured! If error persist, Please contact support with the following information

- Source: Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinTree.v16.2
- Error Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- Stack Trace: at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeNode.NodeUiaProviderStub.GetParent()
at Infragistics.Win.UIAutomation.Stubs.FragmentUIAProviderStub.GetParentStub()
at Infragistics.Win.UIAutomation.Stubs.FragmentUIAProviderStub.GetAutomationId()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeNode.VerifyNodeUiaProviderStub()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeNode.GetUiaProviderStub(Boolean createIfNeeded)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeNode.GetUiaProviderStub()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.NodeCheckBoxUIElement.DoClick()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.NodeCheckBoxUIElement.OnClick()
at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUpHelper(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUp(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Rabin,

From the call stack, you provided, it seems that you face this issue on UltraTree’s node check box click. I tested this behavior at my side and was unable to reproduce it. I also checked if there are some changes in GetParent method since version 14.1 and did not find any. Therefore, can you share some additional information about your scenario:

• Do you have reproducible steps forcing this issue to appear? If so please share the steps to reproduce this issue;
    • Do you have a small isolated sample project reproducing this behavior? if so, please send me this sample so I can investigate it further.

Looking forward to your reply.

Children
No Data