Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid crash when loading application with RanorexStudio (UI Automation framework)
posted

Hi,
I am using Ranorex Studio for UI automation testing. I was able to identify controls on the login screen and populate them with data and then click login button. After the login goes successful i have some prism modules being loaded and then a screen which has XamDataGrid on it . FieldLayout in the Xamdatagrid are initialized dynamically .
The problem is when i ran the application directly from Visual studio or from installed Executable, It loads the Xamdatagrid fine but when i load the same Executable via Ranorex studio it crashes on FieldLayout Initializing event. Screenshot of the exception is also attached. I am using Ranorex Studio(V 7.0.0)

Excetopn Stack trace:

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.Internal.TemplateDataRecordCache.GetPlaceHolder(FieldItem f, Boolean label, Boolean requireMatchingField)
at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.AutoSizeFieldHelper.GetTemplateElement(FieldItem f, TemplateDataRecordCache cache, Boolean isLabel)
at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.AutoSizeFieldHelper.GetLabelPresenter(FieldItem f, TemplateDataRecordCache cache)
at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.AutoSizeFieldHelper.Calculate(RecordEnumeratorBase outOfViewRecords, AutoSizeCalculationFlags flags, RecordFieldList& recordFieldList, Boolean trackRecords, RecordsInViewHelper recordsInViewHelper)
at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.AutoSizeFieldLayoutInfo.PerformAutoSize(Boolean isHorz, IEnumerable`1 autoFields, RecordCollectionBase records, Int32 recordManagerDepth, HashSet recordsSubset, Boolean increaseOnly, OperationType operationType, FieldAutoSizeOptions allowedOptions, RecordsInViewHelper recordsInViewHelper)
at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.AutoSizeFieldLayoutInfo.ProcessPendingOperationsImpl(RecordsInViewHelper recordsInViewHelper)
at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.AutoSizeFieldLayoutInfo.ProcessPendingOperations(List`1 pendingAutoSize, RecordsInViewHelper recordsInViewHelper)
at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.DataPresenterBase.ProcessPendingAutoSizeOperations()
at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.DataPresenterBase.OnLayoutUpdated()

Parents Reply Children