Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraPopupControlContainer closed event not firing modal dialog
posted

Hi,

I have a UltraPopupControlContainer on a modal dialog.

If I click on the modal dialog the UltraPopupControlContainer is on, the control will close.

However if I click anywhere else on my application or outside of the application, the container closed event does not get fired and control stays visible.

Is this because it is on a model dialog?

Is there a way I can get the control to close when clicking outside of the dialog?

Thanks

Harlan

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Harlan,

I have investigated your issue, and I have asked our engineering staff to examine why UltraPopupControlContainer form does not close when user clicks on other form further. To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of #238045. So I’ve created a case for you CAS-184543-P8B9Q3 and will update you for the progress of this issue via the mentioned case. You could reach your case following the link below:

https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

Children
No Data