Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraListView
posted

Good Morning.

I have an UltraListView with multiple columns. In the first column I have already added a selection checkbox. In the second column I also wanted to put a checkbox,

or even an image. I've tried to do it in many ways, but I can not. Can you help me, please? thanks

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Ana,

To make a ListView SubColumn a checkbox column you should set the column’s DataType to System.Boolean.

this.ultraListView1.SubItemColumns[0].DataType = typeof(System.Boolean);

You can place an image in a column by setting the Image property of the column’s SubItemAppearance object. This will set the image for every item in the column.

this.ultraListView1.SubItemColumns[1].SubItemAppearance.Image = "ColumnImage.png";

If you need a different image for each item in the column, you have to loop through the Items collection and set the Image property of the Appearance object of the item

this.ultraListView1.Items[0].SubItems[1].Appearance.Image = "ItemImage.png";

Children
No Data