Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Angular 2 and AoT : Cannot determine the module for class
posted

I have followed the steps here https://github.com/IgniteUI/igniteui-angular2 to try to use a IgniteUI-component in our Angular 2 project. We are using Webpack to do our compiling and bundling with the ngc-webpack-plugin.

The good parts :

• app.module.ts seems happy about importing IgniteUIModule and the other .js-files needed, and 'IgniteUIModule' is added to @NgModule -> imports. All needed npm-packages are installed.
  • When referencing the 'igGrid' in my .ts component file where I am placing the grid it detects the class fine in Visual Studio Code.

The bad parts:

• When trying to compile I get an error from the /igniteui-angular2/-folder : 
  • Error: Cannot determine the module for class IgGridMultiColumnHeadersFeature in C:/source/TeamWeb160526/Frontend/node_modules/igniteui-angular2/index.d.ts! Add IgGridMultiColumnHeaders Feature to the NgModule to fix it. at Error (native) at syntaxError (C:\source\TeamWeb160526\Frontend\node_modules\@angular\compiler\bundles\compiler.umd.js:1724:34) at analyzeAndValidateNgModules (C:\source\TeamWeb160526\Frontend\node_modules\@angular\compiler\bundles\compiler.umd.js:24075:15) at AotCompiler.analyzeModulesAsync (C:\source\TeamWeb160526\Frontend\node_modules\@angular\compiler\bundles\compiler.umd.js:23758:46) at CodeGenerator.codegen (C:\source\TeamWeb160526\Frontend\node_modules\@angular\compiler-cli\src\codegen.js:32:14) at C:\source\TeamWeb160526\Frontend\node_modules\ngc-webpack\src\main.js:12:103 at Object.main (C:\source\TeamWeb160526\Frontend\node_modules\@angular\tsc-wrapped\src\main.js:98:16) at Object.runInternal (C:\source\TeamWeb160526\Frontend\node_modules\ngc-webpack\src\main.js:16:27) at C:\source\TeamWeb160526\Frontend\node_modules\ngc-webpack\src\plugin.js:53:48 at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:103:7) at Module.runMain (module.js:606:11) at run (bootstrap_node.js:394:7) at startup (bootstrap_node.js:149:9) at bootstrap_node.js:509:3

I know this is not a complete example with source code, but I would check first if this is a known issue that someone knows anything about.

Best regards,

Espen

Parents
No Data
    posted

Note: When removing all traces of ignite in my components, only standing left with the npm-packages and the imports, it is this last line that forces the error. 

/* Ignite UI Modules */

import 'ignite-ui/js/modules/infragistics.util.js';
    import 'ignite-ui/js/modules/infragistics.templating.js';
    import 'ignite-ui/js/modules/infragistics.datasource.js';
    import 'ignite-ui/js/modules/infragistics.ui.combo.js';
    import { IgniteUIModule } from 'igniteui-angular2';
Children