Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can't drag UltraGrid from Data Sources tab to create a new grid.
posted

I would like to drag a table from the data source tab and drop it on the form to create a new UltraGrid, but I have the Yellow! warning icon that doesn't allow it. 

Infragistics 17.1 is installed.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Mike,

DataGridView is the default control that shows up for a DataType in DataSources tab. The reason why you might be seeing a warning triangle is because either you were not connected to DataSource or because these items were not selected in Data UI Customization page. Only controls that are located within the current solution or in a referenced assembly can be added to this list of associated controls.

To resolve this issue, please verify if en_bill_tbl has any columns in it. By selecting the Details menu item you can see the columns in this table. Open Data UI Customization page and add UltraGrid and UltraCombo to the associated control’s list and see if that removes the warning triangle beside them.

You can refer to the below link on how to bind Windows Forms controls to data in Visual Studio:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/2b4be09b.aspx

Please try the above suggestions and let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
    Sahaja Kokkalagadda
    Associate Software Developer

Children