Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Modifying the WorkDayStartTime of UltraDayView
posted

Hi, I have a calendar control and in the Dayview, by default the start time of the appointments is 8 am and the end time is 5 pm. I would like to modify it to let's say 7 am to 6 pm. I tried doing the following: udvMasterDay is UltraWinSchedule.UltraDayView

Dim day = udvMasterDay.CalendarInfo.ActiveDay.Date

udvMasterDay.CalendarInfo.DaysOfWeek(Day.DayOfWeek).WorkDayStartTime = udvMasterDay.CalendarInfo.DaysOfWeek(Day.DayOfWeek).WorkDayStartTime.AddHours(-1)

udvMasterDay.CalendarInfo.DaysOfWeek(Day.DayOfWeek).WorkDayEndTime = udvMasterDay.CalendarInfo.DaysOfWeek(Day.DayOfWeek).WorkDayEndTime.AddHours(1)

While it looks like it shows a extra space above the first appointment that starts at 8 am, this extra space does not have any times on the left unlike other time slots

Am I doing it the right way. Is there any other way modifying this start and end time can be done? Kindly clarify.

Thank You

Lakshmi

Parents Reply Children