Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Conversion steps for 12.1 to 14.1 Infragistics-WPF
posted

Team, 

We are in the initial phase of converting .NET 3.5 to 4.5 WPF application. We are using Infragistics 12.1 in the existing application and planning to upgrade the same to 14.1.  We would like to understand whether there are any deprecated members / controls available in 14.1 version. And also, it would be great if you can provide the migration steps involved for 12.1 to 14.1 WPF.

Thanks,

T. Krishnan.

Offline posted

Hello Krishnan,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into your post and I can suggest you see this link from our online documentation:

http://help.infragistics.com/doc/WPF/2014.1/CLR4.0/?page=Whats_New_in_2014_Volume_1.html

where you can see what's new in our 14.1 version. This is compared to 13.2 version. In the tree located on the left you can see a "What's New" item and it has a child element called "Revision History", where you can find all the new features included since version 12.1. Also there is an Item called "Known Issues and Breaking Changes", where you can see if any functionality is changed or a property is removed or renamed. Please let me know if you have further question on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

Offline posted

Hello Krishnan,

I am just checking the progress of this issue and was wondering if you managed to achieve your goal or if you need any further assistance on the matter.