Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Web Data Menu with Adobe Reader
posted

Hello,

I recently posted a question to the forum in regards to this issue, I haven't heard anything back from the Infragistics team yet. Could someone help me with this issue? It would be much appreciated.

I have a web page with a menu (v10.2.20102.2102) and a content iframe. Since the upgrade of the menu from "ultra web menu" to the "web data menu", the menus do not show properly when the content frame points to a pdf document. It appears that the new menu has a lower z-index, showing the sub menus behind the frame. I was wondering if anyone has reported this issue and if there is any work around this. Thanks in advance.

Below is the source code.

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="WebForm1.aspx.cs" Inherits="WebForm1" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Infragistics4.Web.v10.2, Version=10.2.20102.2101, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb"

Namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.NavigationControls" TagPrefix="ig" %>

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head runat="server">

<title></title>

</head>

<body>

<form id="form1" runat="server">   

<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"></asp:ScriptManager>

<!-- Infragistics Web Data Menu Begins -->

<ig:WebDataMenu ID="menuNavigationHeader" runat="server"  Width="100%" Height="30px"

GroupSettings-Orientation="Horizontal" SubMenuOpeningDelay="1000" 

SubMenuClosingDelay="0">

<GroupSettings Orientation="Horizontal" enableanimation="False"></GroupSettings>

<Items>

<ig:DataMenuItem Text="hello">

<Items>

<ig:DataMenuItem Text="test 1"></ig:DataMenuItem>

</Items>

</ig:DataMenuItem>

</Items>

</ig:WebDataMenu>

<!-- Content Frame Begins -->

<iframe id="contentIFrame" frameborder="0" src="/data/general/pe_multiples.pdf" width="100%" height="100px" scrolling="yes"></iframe>

</form>

</body>

</html>

Parents Reply Children
No Data