Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDatePicker - Unable to get this control to align
posted

I am trying to aling some text to the right of this control but it keeps moving to the next line.  Here is one example I tried.

<p>

<asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Text="Package Received at SHA"></asp:Label>

<ig:WebDatePicker id="wdpPkgRevDate" runat="server" width="100px" Align="right"></ig:WebDatePicker>

</p>

I am trying to get all of this on one line.  Any and all help is appreciated.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hi Dbrownell,

In order to show drop-down button, the WebTextEditor/WebDatePicker uses the TABLE as base element to render itself. That element is treated by browser as display:block. It means that it will appear on new line after element in front of it. And element after it will be on next line too.

In order to create one line for several elements/controls, you can use one of the following:

1. <table><tr><td>Label Before</td><td>WebDatePicker</td><td>Label After</td></tr></table>

2. <label style="position:absolute; left:20px; top:20px;">Label before</label>
       <ig:WebDatePicker style="position:absolute; left:120px; top:20px;"></ig:WebDatePicker>
       <span style="position:absolute; left:250px; top:20px;">Label after</span>

Reply Children
No Data