Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
popup window?
posted

Hi. I am Marko.

How do I make popup window just like the options window You made on this sample page (I repeat OPTIONS WINDOW):

http://samples.infragistics.com/sllob/RunSamples.aspx?cn=dialog-window#/dialog-window/showing-the-dialog

Code:

xmlns:optPanel="clr-namespace:Infragistics.Web.SampleBrowser.SilverlightLOB.CustomControls"

<optPanel:OptionsPanel HeaderText="{Binding Source={StaticResource Strings}, Path=XDW_Options}">
<StackPanel Orientation="Vertical" Margin="5">
  <Button Content="{Binding Source={StaticResource Strings}, Path=XDW_ShowDialog_Plain}"  Height="22" Margin="0,0,0,10"></Button>
  <Button Content="{Binding Source={StaticResource Strings}, Path=XDW_ShowDialog_Container}"  Height="22" Margin="0,0,0,10"></Button>
  <Button Content="{Binding Source={StaticResource Strings}, Path=XDW_ShowDialog_MessageBox}"  Height="22"></Button>
</StackPanel>
</optPanel:OptionsPanel>

The thing is I want to make exact same thing and that includes: shadows around the edges, movable ,semi transparent when moving, expandable on that + - button. Only difference I would make it pop up on some button click and it would have fade-in appearing effect. I like it very much but I don't have the code for that custom control. Can You please paste all the required code and instructions here how to do this. It would be very cool. Thank You.

Parents Reply Children