Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Theming Controls
posted

Hi,

I';m not new to WPF but I'm finding getting the theming working on your controls like wading through thick mud.

Is there a simple guide to get people started?

I have the Ultimate edition for a project I'm working on and I can't even find pre-compiled theme DLLS after wading through the enormous number of directoried and dlls ...

I took the DataGrid theme XAML dictionary and popped it into my own apps styles dll and now I cannot find the DLL that contains the CultureValueConverter that is missing (I have the DataPresenter DLL referenced).  Searching the online help I can only find references to this object in relation to SilverLight.

Serisouly guys, I love the controls and this is the 4th employer I've recommended them too but PLEASE, PLEASE reduce the searching and inbuilt obfuscation, it's getting just plain too hard to find stuff in the dirth of options available ...

Where do I start?

Parents Reply Children