Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cannot install service release 20112.2018
posted

Hello,

I have installed the 11.2 release of NetAdvantage Reporting. Now I want to install the service release 20112.2018. The installer immediatly launches a dialog with the following message:

"The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch."

Searching the control panel I see that "Infragistics NetAdvantage Reporting 2011.2, Version 11.2.0" is already installed.

Has anyone successfully installed the service release? Or is the service release defect?

Parents
    posted

Hi Bernhardus,

I'm afraid you may not have the latest product release installed, it seems you have 20112.1010 (SL4) which does not support the SL service release (for SL5). Could you please try installing the latest one (20112.1068) and then applying the SL Service Relase . Downloads are available here.

Regards,

Miguel.

Reply Children
No Data