Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do I add a new data source to ReportPlus?
posted

Issue

I have installed ReportPlus and I'm ready to start working on my dashboards but I don't know how to add a new data source.

Solution

When you launch ReportPlus you'll land on the Dashboards Thumbnails menu.

At this point you can't add a new data source. In order to add a new data source you need to create a new dashboard. In order to do this, you need to tap the + button to select the template for the new dashboard.

As soon as you tap the desired template, the data source navigator will appear to the left. To add a new data source, tap the + in the data source navigator.

Here's were you will have to choose what data source you'll connect to:

In all cases, but Dropbox, you'll have to provide the server's URL or Hostname. You may also have to provide credentials should the site not be publicly accessible. If you're trying to connect to a SharePoint site, please review these posts for more information.

Once you've input this data, you can tap Verify Connection in order to make sure the information you've input is correct. Once you save the new data source, it will become available in the data sources navigator.

You're now ready to use your data sources for creating dashboards in ReportPlus.

I hope this helps.

Take care,