Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do I copy a SharePoint contact to my iOS Contacts? (SharePlus iOS)
posted

Issue

I have a contacts list in SharePoint which I can access just fine with SharePlus. In spite of this, I would need to have some of those contacts in my iOS Contacts. How can I do this?

Solution

SharePlus allows you to copy SharePoint contacts to your iOS Contacts. Follow these steps in order to add a SharePoint contact to iOS:

Browse a Contacts list

Tap a contact to see its details then tap the Actions button

Tap Add to Contacts

Select Create New Contact

SharePlus will auto complete the already existing data and you may complete the contact's information

Tap Done to confirm. You will get a notification to let you know the contact was added successfully.

Alternatively, you may tap and hold the item's name in the list view, and select Add to Contacts from the contextual menu.

This is how you copy an SharePoint contact to iOS.

Please keep in mind that SharePlus can't sync all your SharePoint contacts to your iPad or iPhone at once, in a single process. This feature is intended to facilitate copying particular contacts to iOS.

I hope this helps.

Regards,