Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Format and Edit column in a ultragrid
posted

Hi, Please help me out with this problem.

I am trying to edit a cell in ultragrid. Column format is set so the displayed data is correct, but when I enter edit mode, the value changes to some other formats.

I did a search and tried to use MaskInput for edit mode, but I can't solve my problem. I ll show an example.

I have value 100.00 in the cell, the format property is set to make it display 100.00, but when I edit it, it become 100.0000, I want to keep it at 100.00.

I tried to set MaskInput as nnn.nn, but the input value may not be 100.00 in other cells. another cell has value of 12345.55 and maskinput as nnn.nn doesn't work.

I also tried to set MaskInput as nnnnnnnn.nn, then the value of 100.00 become _______100.00 in edit mode, which is also not what I want.

How do I keep the value of 100.00 in edit mode to match the display mode?

cheers

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello Wei,

I try to reproduce your issue with MaskInput using our latest available version 13.1.20131.2060, but without success. In my test sample everything works properly. Could you please tell me what is your current version and do you have any installed service release and which one. Also are you using Column`s Style settings or maybe EditorComponent into your scenario.

Please take a look at the atatched sample and video file and if you have any questions, feel free to write me

Regards

WindowsFormsApplication11.zip
Reply Children
No Data