Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem installing Infragistics 2009 v2 toolbox on VS2005 Windows 7
posted

Hi,

When I was using VS2005 with Infragistics 2009 V2, I never experienced and problem at all.. I have upgrading to Windows 7 (64bit), after I have installed VS2005 and Infragistics 2009 v2 with no problem, but when I run the utility to install toolbox on VS, it resulted the following error... Please help me, I need your help badly... I have only few more days to complete my project to meet the deadline.

06:05:23: Processing command line parameters.
06:05:24: Begin processing NetAdvantage version 9.2
06:05:24: Beginning to process VS v8.0
06:05:24: Getting Type for ProgID: VisualStudio.DTE.8.0
06:05:54: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {BA018599-1DB3-44F9-83B4-461454C84BF8} failed due to the following error: 80080005.
06:05:55:    at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
   at ToolboxUtilitySupport.ToolboxManager.CreateDTEObject(String visualStudioProgId)
   at ToolboxUtilitySupport.ToolboxManager.CreateTabs(String visualStudioProgId, TemplateToolbox toolboxTemplate, IgProduct productToInstall)
   at ToolboxUtilityCommandLine.Program.Main(String[] args)

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data