Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Enabling NetAdvantage 2012.2 with 2014 license key
posted

Hello,

I am building a prototype, leveraging some work that was done against the NetAdvantage 2012.2 release.  After the trial period, I ran into the compile errors explaining that the trial license had expired.  I have now purchased a license and I tried to put the license key file in that distribution, but while it let me compile, the Infragistics widgets did not render.  I tried going back to the 2012.2 installer and entering my 2014 key, but it tells me it is a bad key. 

I would prefer not to upgrade to the 2014 libraries yet because that would also force an upgrade on my MSVS.  How can I unlock the version I was working with before without forcing immediate upgrades to my development environment? 

Thanks in advance,

Myca

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Myca,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer Support.

The keys for the different volumes of Infragistics are different – you can’t use the key for 14.1 for 12.2. I have created a private case for you (CAS-142280-F4C2Z9) and I will contact our sales and they will provide you with a key for 12.2.

You can view your active cases from this link:

https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity

Children
No Data