Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
RFT not recoganising the Objects
posted

Hi,  

Previously we have been working with 32bit application in XP now the OS has been migrated to Windows 7 where we are facing the below issues,   I have installed infragistics V2010.3. I can able to capture the objects but when i tried to highlight it is not working.   Version of RFT : 8.2  

Version of TestAdvantage:v10.3  

Version of NetAdvantage:V10.3  

OS  :Windows 7 64 bit  

AUT :64 bit  

Oracle : 64bit  

Sybase: 64 bit  

Version of Net advantage is matching with the Version of Test Advantage.   In XP we are having the customization files under the following directory C:\Documents and Settings\All users\Application Data\IBM\RFT\customization  whereas in windows7 we are having it in different location C:\ProgramData\IBM\RFT\customization. Is this is an issue?   Also i'm attaching the Customization files present in Windows7 machine for your reference,  

Can u please help on this issue.  

Thanks,

Mani

Custom_Window7.docx.zip
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Have you made any progress or are you still having issues using TestAdvantage for RFT? Do let us know if you have any additional questions. Thanks.

Children
No Data