Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ClickOnce deployment looking for older version of XamPivotGrid than I am referencing in my code
posted

Hi there

I have a windows forms application that uses the WPF Pivot grid. My application is referencing the version 14.2.20142.2081 of the dll.

When my users try to install the application they get the error that it is looking for the 14.2.20142.1010 version.

Why would that be? How do I fix this? My deployment package is setup correctly. Copy local = true and all infragistics references are set to include.

Yet it is still looking for the this older version.

Please help.

Thanks

Ruan

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Ruan and thank you for your post!

I have been looking into this and it seems not like a common scenario when the Copy local property is set to true and all the assemblies are the same version 14.2.20142.2081.
    Please find attached the sample project I have used to test this scenario with the publish folder included. The application, which was deployed using ClickOnce deployment, has been successfully installed on machines running Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 that do not have Infragistics packages. Could you please try to run the installer and let me know if the same issue appears?

XamPivotGridHostWinForms.zip
Reply Children
No Data