Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cannot add 'Application Styling Configuration Dialog' add-in to VS 2012
posted

Hi,

I am trying to add Infragistics (v14.2) controls into a ASP.Net (4.5) web application. I installed Infragistics v14.2 on my machine and installation was successfull.

I am using VS 2012 on Windows 8.1.

I can add the controls with 'Default' styles. But I want to try other support themes by Infragistics. For that I tried to add 'Application Styling Configuration Dialog' add-in to VS. It gave me the following error. 

---------------------------
The Add-in 'Application Styling Configuration Dialog' failed to load or caused an exception.
Would you like to remove this Add-in?
If you choose yes, the file it was loaded from, 'C:\Users\upekha\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Addins\Infragistics.Web.ApplicationStylingConfiguration.AddIn', will be renamed.

Error Message: <Unknown Error>
Error number: 80131522
---------------------------

AddIn files and the DLL are available in the specified location. I looked into addIn XML(s) and it refers to the correct DLL.

Infragistics.Web.ApplicationStylingConfiguration.AddIn

Infragistics2.Web.ApplicationStylingConfiguration.v14.2.dll
Infragistics.Web.AppStyling.Connect2_142

Please help to add this tool to VS in order to change application styling OR else suggest me a way to change 'Default' application styles and use other themes for styling.

Thanks in advance

Displaying image.png

Parents Reply Children
No Data