Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics WinfowForms trail period has expired
posted

Ok folks we have purchased our license. the warning when our application is run is gone, but when we try to edit any of the screen in Visual studio we get this message:

Infragistics WinfowForms trail period has expired

I have done to following steps to no avail.

1. Select all Infragistic`s assemblies from Reference folder and set property “Specific version = False”
2. Open the licenses.licx and delete the content. Save changes.
3. Clean your solution
4. Rebuild your solution.

I will point out that my  licenses.licx  file was already empty. This is because I had the same issues when 1 got an extension to our initial trial period and you help desk guy had me clear it which worked but now the issues has returned.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Alvin,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics. May I ask which version of Infragistics, platform your using, and version of Visual Studio/DotNet framework the application is built with?

A few mentions to try:

1. Uninstall/Reinstall the version of Infragistics completely as administrator via the Platform installer (do not use any MSI files).
     a. Retype your new licence key
    2. Make sure the license assembly is located in the GAC (see regedit path below)
    3. Check SerialNumber for your key entered after installing:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Infragistics\NetAdvantage\NET\Full\WinForms\

Let me know if you have any questions regarding this matter.

Reply Children