Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is there anyway to set X and Y axis value range without affecting the colum series?
posted

I have create a Colum series chart using some data but when I try to change the data range, my graph seems to change with it. Is there anyway I can set my graph to range from 0 - 100 without modifying the graph?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Howard,

Thank you for your post.

If your axes are being used as your column series' XAxis or YAxis property, then you cannot change the data range of those axes without having the column series react and change its visual to represent the change that was made. One thing you could do here is have a separate XAxis or YAxis that you could show, but don't have it bound to any of your series. This will allow you to make changes to your axes and not have the column series react, as the series will not be bound to those axes.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data