Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SharePlus for MobileIron log issue
posted

I am having a issue connecting to SharePlus for MobileIron within my environment. I have added the free SharePlus for MobileIron app to the app store. I have created and configured the Appconfig and Apppolicy within the MobileIron configuration section. I use "com.southlabs.SharePlus.Mobiliron for the bundle/Package ID within both configuration. On my iPhone device within the MobileIron application in the Secure Apps section, SharePlus for MobileIron is listed with green check; within these settings, all the MobileIron appliance information is listed correctly. Only red flag is the configuration count is showing Zero "0".  If I open the SharePlus for MobileIron application, the MobileIron app open to grant access to the app (This is how it should work); but I get a error when trying to enter in my ID and password. I have worked with MobileIron tech and all MobileIron configuration looks correct, per the MobileIron tech. The error I am getting is "Authorization error. This account is not authorized to access the app. Please contact your IT Helpdesk". The SharePlus for MobileIron seem to be recognizing my ID and password, as if I enter in a incorrect password, I get this error "invalid credentials".