Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can't import com.infragistics.controls.IGGridView ??
posted

Can someone explain where to find the jar files include the following classes? I downloaded the latest developer kit for Android. Then installed the Infragistics_DevTools_20152.exe under the "Infragistics_Ultimate_20152_WithSamplesAndHelp" folder. Copied the jar files under the "Program Files  / Infragistics" folder and added to my Android Studio project. Unfortunately I couldn't find the following classes:

import com.infragistics.controls.IGGridView;
import com.infragistics.controls.IGGridViewCell;

When I try to import infragistics controls I can only use the following:
import com.infragistics.controls.DataGridView;

So where are the IGGridView class for Android? How did you do the installation? Are IGGridView and DataGridView different things or DataGridView is obsolete?

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello thus,

Thank you for your post.

In the 2015.2 version of the Infragistics Android controls, the IGGridView was marked as obsolete, and was not included in the jars for that release. For the 15.2 release, the IGGridView was replaced by the DataGridView, which is currently in a community technology preview (CTP) state.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support