Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Xam Grid Child pager settings
posted

Hi Team,

I am working on the Xam Grid control. Xam grid Contains a custom pager with some styles.

When a group by is done on the parent grid control. All the child grid controls formed as a result of group by is also inheriting the parent pager settings.

I dont want the parent pager styles to the child. I tried in the following way to remove the styles. But the it is applying for both the child and parent.

<igGrid:XamGrid HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" Grid.Row="1" 
                           x:Name="igGrid"
                           AutoGenerateColumns="False" Loaded="igGrid_Loaded" GroupByCollectionChanged="igGrid_GroupByCollectionChanged" >
private void igGrid_GroupByCollectionChanged(object sender, GroupByCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
        {
            var childgrid= sender as XamGrid;
            if (e.NewGroupedColumns.Count > 0)
            {
                childgrid.GroupBySettings.GroupByColumns.Grid.PagerSettings.AllowPaging = PagingLocation.None;
                //((XamGrid)childgrid.GroupBySettings.GroupByColumns.Grid.Parent).PagerSettings.AllowPaging = PagingLocation.Bottom;
            }

childgrid.PagerSettings.AllowPaging = PagingLocation.Bottom;
        }

Is there any way that it can be done only the child grids?