Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Missing dashboards
posted

I am using two devices iPad & iPhone, both with the latest version of ReportPlus.  Previously when I logged out of my iPhone account and logged back in all the dashboards from my account would automatically push back to the menu, but now I only see the default dashboards.  When I logged out of my iPad and logged back in I lost all of my dashboards, i.e. they did not push back to the iPad.  Fortunately I have backups and was able to import them.  However I don't want to log out again in case I lose the dashboards again.  Can you provide any assistance.

In addition to this, if I sign out, the dashboards from the last signed in account are still viewable on the menu and are also active when opening and refreshing the data.  When I log back in under a different account the previous logged in account's dashboards are active on the menu.  Previously ReportPlus would only display the active account's dashboards. 

Verified Answer
    posted

Hi Tony,

Try to restart the app, and if that doesn't work then log out/in again. 

There was some issue on the server which is fixed now.

I hope this helps,

Best regards