Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataGrid JavaScript error when using Firefox "scrollStyleSheet is null"
posted

Dear Infragistics Support

I have a problem when using the WebDataGrid with Firefox. On a TreeView-Click, I set the WDG-Datasource and use DataBind as well as "UpdatePanel.Update" (the WDG is inside an UpdatePanel). However, while in Chrome and Internet Explorer, this works fine, in Firefox it does not. I get an error in the JavaScript Console "this._scrollStyleSheet is null" in one of your JavaScript files. The error appears in the following method:

_onGridScrolled: function (evnt)

{                           

this._grid._ignoreCScroll = true;

var scroll = (this._grid._hScrBar.offsetHeight > 0) ? this._grid._hScrBar.scrollLeft : this._grid.get_scrollLeft();

if ($util.IsIE || $util.IsSafari)

{

/* Only header or only footer is visible and there are no rows, or no header and no

footer and only one row */

if (this._scrollDivs && !this._scrollDivs.length)

this._scrollDivs.scrollLeft = scroll;

for (var i = 0; this._scrollDivs && i < this._scrollDivs.length; i++)

this._scrollDivs[i].scrollLeft = scroll;

}

else

{

this._scrollStyleSheet.left = (-scroll) + "px";

}

}

How can I fix this error? Is there any property of the WebDataGrid which I need to set, in order for it to work?

I'm using different functionalities of the WDG, I think this error appears in connection with the ColumnFixing functionality.

Thank you