Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics Toolbar missing
posted

Hi,

We installed new windows forms version. after that when I creates new projects all are working fine. but when I open old version project created in 2008 (which is now converted to vb2014) the infragistics toolbar is missing. when click the show all option from sortcut menu it will show the infragistics menu but the items are not active. The converted items in the forms are working fine. Not able to select items from infragistics tool bar.

Pls help me.

Jims

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Jims,

I believe what you are describing is that the toolbox items are missing. If that is the case, my guess is that your old application is a CLR2 application. The new DLL's are CLR4, and cannot be put in a CLR2 application. Why the new projects work is likely your Visual Studio is defaulting to 4 or 4.5 by default for all new projects. To correct this, just go to the properties of your project, and change the Target Framework to at least 4.

Let me know if that helps,