Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Styling the XamDataGrid
posted

My high-level question is: How can I change style settings on the XamDataGrid? Primarily colors.

I tried the Microsoft WPF standard technique for editing the control's template (by right clicking on it in the Visual Studio designer), but that yielded a minimal template that will not help me.

The Infragistics controls seem to prefer themes instead. Unfortunately, the help on creating a custom theme for an existing Infragistics control (found at http://help.infragistics.com/doc/WPF/2016.1/CLR4.0/?page=themeManager_Creating_New_Custom_Theme.html) includes a "giant leap," telling you to create a custom theme for the control. But of course, such a theme contains all kinds of specific keys that you need to know.

I found in the installed samples a lot of themes for a lot of the controls, but XamTreeGrid is not one of the controls included in them.

How can I get a sample theme definition for the XamTreeGrid to customize? Or if there's a quicker and easier way to change colors, I'm open to suggestions down that path as well.

Thanks,

Ken