Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hiding "Add New Row" header
posted

I've set the enableAddRow option to be true in my iggrid. I'm trying to find a way of editing the new row without having to click through the "Add New Row" header that covers the new blank row to be added. Is there a way to disable this so I can just start editing the new row? I know I can call ('#' + this.gridId).igGridUpdating('startAddRowEdit'); after I finish editing the new row but then I won't be able to edit other cells in the grid because I'll be locked in the new row edit mode. Is there some option I can set to remove this header? My goal is to have a blank row at the top of the grid that is ready to be populated so it can be added to the grid at anytime without having to click through the "Add New Row" header.

Thanks

Offline posted

Hello George,

Thank you for posting in our community.

After investigating possible options for having "Add new row" row constantly opened this has been determined to be a product idea. You can suggest new product ideas for future versions by emailing ideas@infragistics.com

Submitting your idea will send it directly to our product management team so that it can be imported into our new ideas community once live : http://ideas.infragistics.com

Remember when submitting your idea to explain the context in which a feature would be used and why it is needed as well as anything that would prevent you from accomplishing this today. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case. You can also link back to this thread for additional details.

Let me know if you have any questions.