Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is there a way to overwrite StyleLibrary setting locally in code?
posted

I have a UltraLabel that I need to set ForeColor to Red at one specific scenario. The code was originally working fine, but once the StyleLibrary is introduced, the color does not change any more. Is it possible to overwrite StyleLibrary setting? I tried to set the UseAppStyling to false, and then set the Appearance.ForeColor to red, but it still doesn't work. This brings another question, if you want to set a specific control to not use StyleLibrary, when do you set its UseAppStyling to false? at the beginning of the program? or before the styleLibrary is loaded?

Richard Zhu

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Richard,

Setting UseAppStyling to False should work. If that's not working, then something is wrong.I just tested this out and it works fine for me. As soon as I set UseAppStyling to false, I can see the control immediately update it's display.