Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
how do I hide the flashing while UltraGridBagLayoutManager is performLayout()?
posted

Hi, there

We have a UltraGrid for display some record information. When user click on an record, we put a pretty big view control inside that record's autoPreview area. The preview control is prebuilt and reused for every AfterSelectChange event. I'm using UltraGridBagLayoutManager to dynamically rearranging controls inside that preview control. The problem is that everytime a new row is selected, there's this flashing in the preview area as the UltraGridBagLayoutManager performs layout. Is there anyway to silent that display? I tried to put a panel on top of all controls, show the panel before performLayout() call, and hide the panel after PerformLayout() call, hoping that it would hide all the activities. But that doesn't seem to do anything. Is there a property that silent the control movement until rearranging is finished?

Thanks.

Richard Zhu