Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Chart Tooltip
posted

Ok, What's missing,

I've followed the tutorial for tooltip and I was not able to see it in my splineareaseries chart.  I copied the code from the tutrorial directly off the page to a new app and I was still unable to see the tooltip in the chart using the tap and hold.   Please Assist.

posted

Hi,

Here you have an example of tooltip in a SplineAreaSeries:

<Grid x:Name="LayoutRoot" Background="Transparent"
              DataContext="{StaticResource DataViewModel}">
            <ig:XamDataChart x:Name="xamSplineAreaChart"
                             HorizontalZoomable="True" VerticalZoomable="True" 
                             HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch"
                             CrosshairVisibility="Visible">
                <ig:XamDataChart.Axes>
                    <ig:NumericYAxis x:Name="SplineAreaYAxis" MinimumValue="0" Interval="200" />
                    <ig:CategoryXAxis x:Name="SplineAreaXAxis" ItemsSource="{Binding EnergySampleData}" />
                </ig:XamDataChart.Axes>
                <ig:XamDataChart.Series>
                    <ig:SplineAreaSeries ItemsSource="{Binding EnergySampleData}" ValueMemberPath="Coal"
                                         Title="{Binding StringEnergyCoal, Source={StaticResource DataViewModel}}"
                                         XAxis="{Binding ElementName=SplineAreaXAxis}"
                                         YAxis="{Binding ElementName=SplineAreaYAxis}">
                        <ig:SplineAreaSeries.ToolTip>
                            <TextBlock Text="{Binding Item.Coal}" />
                        </ig:SplineAreaSeries.ToolTip>
                    </ig:SplineAreaSeries>
                    <ig:SplineAreaSeries ItemsSource="{Binding EnergySampleData}" ValueMemberPath="Hydro"
                                         Title="{Binding StringEnergyHydro, Source={StaticResource DataViewModel}}"
                                         XAxis="{Binding ElementName=SplineAreaXAxis}"
                                         YAxis="{Binding ElementName=SplineAreaYAxis}">
                        <ig:SplineAreaSeries.ToolTip>
                            <TextBlock Text="{Binding Item.Hydro}" />
                        </ig:SplineAreaSeries.ToolTip>
                    </ig:SplineAreaSeries>
                </ig:XamDataChart.Series>
            </ig:XamDataChart>
        </Grid>

Regards,

Luis.

posted

Hello, 

I am just checking the progress of this issue and was wondering if you managed to achieve your goal or if you need any further assistance on the matter.