Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Controls in the timeline and compatibility
posted

Hi,

Today i download the last setup of infragistics for ASP.NET (trial), but i dont find some controls, what's up with these controls?
Fro example.

WebCombo, UltraWeGrid, ...

These controls will be obsolet, yeah?
If these controls didn´t be more in the suite, What control will be implement?

Other question.

Recently i put a dropdownlist in a template cell in a UltraWebGrid but in Google Chrome the functionality of this DDL dont display the content.

What's up with the compatibility of the controls in the navigators? IE9, Chrome, FF?

Thanks in advice.

Offline posted

Hello SuperZully,

Some controls have been retired in 2011.2.  This includes the WebCombo and the WebGrid.  You can use the WebDataGrid, WebHierarchicalDataGrid, and WebDropDown to replace these.

For more information on these changes, please read this blog

Part of the reason for these controls to be retired is compatibility with newer browsers, as you note.  All of the controls that are included in the 11.2 release (the ones that were not retired) are supported in modern browsers like Chrome.

For more information on compatibility, please read this blog and visit our Supported Environments page.

Elizabeth Albert
    Localization Engineer