Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Could not load file or assembly 'Infragistics4.Web.v13.2' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.
posted

I get this error:  Could not load file or assembly 'Infragistics4.Web.v13.2' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.  

What am I doing wrong?  Did I miss to add something?  I'm running vs2008 .net 3.5

Copied "Infragistics4.Web.v13.2.dll" to the bin directory.

I added these to my web.config:  (Just pasted the parts I added)

<configuration>

<configSections>

<section name="infragistics.web" type="System.Configuration.SingleTagSectionHandler,System, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />

<pages theme="Default">

<controls>

<add tagPrefix="ig" namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI" assembly="Infragistics4.Web.v13.2" />

<add tagPrefix="ig" namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.ListControls" assembly="Infragistics4.Web.v13.2" />

<add tagPrefix="ig" namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.DataSourceControls" assembly="Infragistics4.Web.v13.2" />

<add tagPrefix="ig" namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls" assembly="Infragistics4.Web.v13.2" />

<add tagPrefix="ig" namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.NavigationControls" assembly="Infragistics4.Web.v13.2" />

<compilation debug="true">

<assemblies>

<add assembly="Infragistics4.Web.v13.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb" />

<add assembly="Infragistics4.WebUI.Shared.v13.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb" />