Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Metro.xamCalendar missing resources?
posted

After including the Metro.xamCalendar resource dictionary into my project and applying a ResourceWasher to the resource dictionary, my XamCalendar instances are still coming up with the default Metro colors without my wash applied. I have used this same technique on many other IG DefaultStyle resource dictionaries but it doesn't seem to be working for the XamCalendar.

In the debugger I am getting missing resource messages such as:

The resource with a key of LeadingOrTrailingItemBackgroundBrush when verifying Infragistics.Controls.Editors.CalendarResourceProvider's ResourceDictionary is not valid. it should not be a [null].
No resource found for key: LeadingOrTrailingItemBackgroundBrush.

The resource with a key of LeadingOrTrailingItemBackgroundBrush when verifying Infragistics.Controls.Editors.CalendarResourceProvider's ResourceDictionary is not valid. it should not be a [null].
No resource found for key: LeadingOrTrailingItemBackgroundBrush.

The Metro resource dictionaries are merged into my resources:

<ResourceDictionary Source="Themes/Metro/Metro.xamCalendar.xaml" />

This is how I apply the wash. The same way I've applied the wash to many other Metro resource dictionaries.

<igThemes:ResourceWasher WashMode="HueSaturationReplacement"
WashColor="{StaticResource MetroWashColor}">
<igThemes:ResourceWasher.SourceDictionary>
<ResourceDictionary Source="Themes/Metro/Metro.XamCalendar.xaml" />
</igThemes:ResourceWasher.SourceDictionary>
</igThemes:ResourceWasher>

I can't find references to these resources in the Metro.xamCalendar resource dictionary.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks.