Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDialog display issue
posted

I have a lot of WebDialogWindows in my webpage and several of them are giving me a weird display issue.  See the attached document for a screenshot and code for the window.  I colored the background red so that you can easily see what is causing the problem.  The background apparently extends below the border and into the dialog window.  Without the added color, it would just display as white space in the body and on top of the border of the window. 

It doesn't happen all the time, and it seems to only do this when I right-click the page and click 'view in browser(internet explorer(IE10))'  If I run the program in debug mode, it displays correctly.  If I right-click the page and click 'view in browser(internet explorer)', then copy/paste the path into another browser window, it will display correctly.  At this point, it seems to be a display bug in test mode only.