Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Keep focus on selected item in multiselect list of UltraComboEditor
posted

Hi,

I have class that derives and extends from UltraComboEditor. It has 'Items' property of type ValueListItemsCollection that is used as multiselct control, there is around dosen of elements, number of showed items on dropdown is 8.

If i check any element, focus is reset and on first element in dropdown. I need to keep focus on checked/unchecked element.

I tried to implement it in OnSelectionChanged() - save index of selected item, (... here current implementation), set SelectedItemIndex with remembered value. But, when i set value of index, than it also fires SelectionChanged event and program recursively falls into OnSelectionChanged().

How can I make it so focus stays on last selected/unselected item of dropdown (scrolling to that item is also possible), even if that element is further in list (needs dropdown to scroll down)? 

Parents Reply Children
No Data