Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDockManager does not Auto Hide
posted

Hi,

Previously we were using Infragistics4.Win.v14.2 version. The docking panel was hiding in version 14.2 but not in 15.2. It does not auto retract and seems to be pinned.

I have found a method 'UltraDockManager1.FlyIn()' to hide the pane. But I wanted to know Is there any property introduced in v15.2 to automatically hide it which I have missed to assign?

Is it working as designed?

Please find attached document and code sample.

Thanks,

PSR

UltraDockManager FlyIn issue.zip
Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

The dock pane will remain visible if it has focus. If an action is performed to take focus away from the pane then it will auto-hide. By default the Panes->Pinned property is set to true which will not make them auto-hide when focus is lost. In order to make a pane auto-hide you need to set its Pinned property to false.

The auto-hide behavior is same between 14.2 and 15.2. In order to resolve this issue, please verify in your 15.2 application if the pinned property is disabled and whether the pane is losing focus when expected to auto-hide.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Sahaja Kokkalagadda
    Associate Software Developer

Reply Children