Join Infragistics at TestingUY in Montevideo, Uruguay! On April 26 & 27th, this software testing professionals conference offers workshops and lectures dedicated to sharing software testing experience and knowledge, exploring the latest trends in software development and test automation, discovering new technologies and best practices, as well as improving software quality.
Martín Loskin, UX Architect, Claudia Badell, Senior Quality Engineer and Diego Rivero, Helena Muñoz, Joanna Arnaiz, Santiago Aguiar and Patricia Duarte, Indigo Studio Design & Development Team, will be conducting a 4 hour workshop, Testing the User Experience. The workshop will cover:
- Usability and user experience: an introduction to the concepts.
- Usability Heuristics: an overview of the different heuristics and a hands-on exercise.
- User Testing: quantitative and qualitative usability testing techniques with a focus on task-oriented testing and analytics.
- How does complex software need to evolve in order to become truly innovative?
- Why will this “evolution” usher in a new era in product development?
- How can the risk associated with existing software development processes, such as Waterfall and Agile, be significantly lowered by following a Design process?
Learn more and register here!