Skip to content

Winforms Hamburger menu

New Discussion
Thomas
Thomas asked on Oct 27, 2018 2:08 PM

Hi, I would like to create a hamburger menu like it is in a lot of modern Winforms Apps.

But there isn’t a corresponding control. How could I achieve this?

Thanks

Tom

Sign In to post a reply

Replies

  • 0
    Divya Jain
    Divya Jain answered on Oct 22, 2018 8:03 PM

    Hello Thomas,

    Thank you for posting in our forums!

    The Hamburger menu (Navigation View) is similar to our WinExplorerBar in functionality. You can find more information in our WinExplorerBar documentation.

    Please let me know if this control will work for your requirements.

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    • 0
      Thomas
      Thomas answered on Oct 27, 2018 2:08 PM

      Hello Divya,

      thanks for the fast answer. It took a while (for me) to find the appropriate settings but I think this is what I need.

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Discussion created by
Favorites
Replies
Created On
Last Post
Discussion created by
Thomas
Favorites
0
Replies
2
Created On
Oct 27, 2018
Last Post
7 years, 10 months ago

Suggested Discussions

Tags

No tags

Created by

Created on

Oct 27, 2018 2:08 PM

Last activity on

Feb 25, 2026 11:11 AM