Web
New DiscussionRe: Get data of dropdown object in the SwfTable
Hello Alan, I have a similar situation also using QTP 9.2 and the method descried above (copied bel…
130,389 Views
8 Replies
Get grid cell value in javascript
Hi, I’m implementing a function (copy grid data to clipboard) that requires all grid values i…
101,299 Views
4 Replies
Select Item from Context Menu in Infragistics Tests
I have a right clicked context menu. QTP is able to record following steps: Step 1: SwfWindow(̶…
74,313 Views
1 Replies
How to get the visible data from a particular cell in SwfTable object
Hi When I was using GetCellData method, iam retrieving the data like “1617.0792315” fro…
58,709 Views
3 Replies
Display percentage in textbox
Is there anyway to display a numeric value (such as .14) as a percentage (%14) in a windowsform co…
83,725 Views
5 Replies
UltraTextEditor Max Text Length Limit in WinForms
We are able to set 2100000000 as maximum text lenght for an ultratext editor but any character/text…
94,697 Views
5 Replies
Ultra numeric editor
I want to make use of the ultranumeric editor to force the user to only be able to enter numerical …
71,475 Views
3 Replies